SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner, a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Security Partner of the Year. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
We are growing! Our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Canada, in the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices.
Reporting to VP Sales and working very closely with our Sales Enablement and Marketing teams, you will work to help scale and improve efficiencies via processes and technology. The Sales Operations Specialist is a master of the CRM and data integrity, ensuring compliance for accurate data reporting and sales metrics; enabling sales operational efficiencies and data driven decision making.
What’s in it for you?
• Continuously learn and build domain expertise across multiple solutions.
• Structured career development- our team of industry experts are here to support and
work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Work with an international and diverse atmosphere.
• Education Assistance.
• Flexible work arrangement.
• Serve as primary administrator for sales operations technology stack which currently includes Microsoft Dynamics365 (D3365), Outreach, and ZoomInfo.
• Handle all administrative functions including user requests, new user training, troubleshooting, reports, dashboards, and creating/updating fields, forms, and workflows.
• Work with Sales and Marketing teams to build sales reports and dashboards to effectively manage and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Be the expert and administrator for existing sales reports and dashboards; providing monthly sales reporting, data analysis and auditing to ensure data integrity.
• Maintain the integrity of all sales and financial data in D365; manage the quality and accuracy of data within the full pipeline lifecycle and validate any data loads to ensure accuracy.
• Document key D365 business processes, reports, dashboards, record types, fields, workflows …
• Work with marketing to increase efficiency of data management and integration from Hubspot & DemandBase to D365.
• Assist with the operationalization of presales programs, performing all administrative tasks required to facilitate program operational functions including resource scheduling, vendor portal management, and funding mechanisms.
• Assist with miscellaneous sales, marketing, and administrative duties.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 5 years B2B Sales/Marketing role
• Minimum 2 years of CRM administration and sales operational support
• Knowledge of CRM solutions at a “super user” or “admin level” required
• Experience with Sales & Marketing Software (Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo …)
• Strong understanding of CRM best practices and functionality (preferably Microsoft
• Proven business process acumen; translating business needs into technical requirements
• Strong data management abilities; data collection, reporting and integrity
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills; training and documentation
• Self-starter with demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond assigned tasks
• Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast-paced environment, an almost unreasonable dedication to the details.
• Excellent organizational skills, adherence to deadlines, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.