Customer Success Associate
Who We Are:
Bulletproof, a GLI Company, is a premier technology solution and managed service company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, team, and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, program and project management, Cyber security services, Quality Assurance and Testing, Consulting, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide trustworthy end-to-end business solutions.
Why you should work with us:
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner, a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Security Partner of the Year. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely.
We are growing! Our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in Canada, in the USA and Internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices.
We're looking for our next Bulletproof Customer Success Associate ambassador. Have you got what it takes?
Do you excel at deeply engaging with customers around their business objectives to understand and maximize the business value that customers derive from your services, leading to world-class levels of retention, customer satisfaction and top-line growth?
Do you have the clear and direct communications capabilities to guide customer discussions at the operational and senior leadership levels?
We are a team of CSAs who advise our customers on achieving their strategic goals by leveraging our solutions, being curious, and uncovering everything there is to know about them. Become part of a winning and growing team where an opportunity to grow your Customer Success career awaits.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Continuously learn and build domain expertise across multiple solutions and customer profiles/segments.
- Analyze current state for success indicators and identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan.
- Lead structured Success Meetings to show customers where they currently stand and provide confident, clear success goals and next steps for them to grow their usage and value towards best practice.
- While our emphasis on leading conversations is clear, we are seeking an empathetic, active listener, with a superior ability to rapidly process information and (re)center conversations and actions to their essential core. You’ll be a natural navigator leading the customer along the success journey, keeping them centered on the “north star” and proactively managing divergence/distraction. You are a catalyst for focus leading to exceptional customer experience.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service Delivery to plan and organize customer success strategies.
- Partner with Sales & Service Delivery to develop a plan for ensuring Bulletproof is a valued and significant partner; identifying multi-level stakeholders, challenges Bulletproof is solving for the Client, success metrics, milestones, potential areas for growth and potential areas for risk.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for service management, change management and ongoing success as the client’s business goals and challenges evolve.
- Throughout the customer's lifecycle, orchestrate / quarterback client experiences with various cross-functional teams across Bulletproof (Sales, Solutions Specialists, Project Managers, Success Coaches, Technical Analysts) to support our customers' ever-evolving needs.
- Monitor product adoption and engagement; mining opportunities for deeper engagement as well as identifying any risks to the client's stated business goals.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support onboarding customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Provide consistency as a valued partner in driving focused discussions, effective decisions, challenging to generate prioritization, and (re)centering ongoing discussions & actions.
- Function as the Voice of the Customer and provide internal feedback on how Bulletproof can continually improve our processes, services, and value for our customers.
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of our aligned solutions to their organization.
- Ensure business outcomes are being achieved and create and consistently communicate value throughout the customer life cycle.
Our ideal candidate has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to drive value and build trust. You are an exemplary customer relationship professional who is technically savvy and an incredible communicator.
- You have 2+ years work experience in customer-facing customer success role, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting
- Strong consultative approach
- You have great attention to detail with workflow management and/or Project management experience
- You won’t rest until our clients are 100% satisfied
- You’re a self-directed problem solver & critical thinker
- Relationship builder managing and leading relationships with senior-level business buyers of services and/or projects
- Experience in a technical capacity working directly with technical support
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family Canada
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Halifax, NS, Canada
- London, ON, Canada
- Manitoba, Canada
- Moncton, NB, Canada
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- NB, Canada
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Nova Scotia, Canada
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec City Area, QC, Canada
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada