Customer Success Manager
Alberta, Canada ● Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● London, ON, Canada ● Manitoba, Canada ● Moncton, NB, Canada ● Montreal, QC, Canada ● NB, Canada ● Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada ● Nova Scotia, Canada ● Ontario, Canada ● Quebec City Area, QC, Canada ● Quebec, Canada ● Saskatoon, SK, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #326
July 4, 2022
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year  and Three-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2021]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
Customer Success Manager
Working closely with Sales, Service Delivery and Our Clients, Customer Success Managers ensure that Bulletproof solutions are meeting customer expectations and continue to solve customer challenges as their business priorities change.
Collaborate with Sales and Service Delivery to plan and organize customer success strategies.
• Partner with Sales & Service Delivery to develop a plan for ensuring Bulletproof is a valued and significant partner; identifying multi-level stakeholders, challenges Bulletproof is solving for the Client, success metrics, milestones, potential areas for growth and potential areas for risk
• Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for service management, change management and ongoing success as the client’s business goals and challenges evolve
• Orchestrate / quarterback client experiences - throughout the customer’s lifecycle - with various cross-functional teams across Bulletproof (Sales, Solutions Specialists, Project Managers, Success Coaches, Technical Analysts) to support our customers ever evolving needs
• Monitor product adoption and engagement; mining opportunities for deeper engagement as well as identifying any risks to the client's stated business goals
• Collaborate closely with team members to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
Drive retention by demonstrating client successes and value received throughout customer lifecycle
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
• Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of our aligned solutions to their organization.
• Ensure business outcomes are being achieved and value (ROI) is created and consistently communicated throughout customer lifecycle
Provide an exceptional level of service that elevates customer satisfaction & turns clients into advocates
• Maximize customer satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, quarterly health checks and annual strategic business reviews
• Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources
• Proactively review accounts to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each customer
• Understand the client's business needs and goals
• Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry
• Provide strategic consultation on best practices
• Advocate on behalf of the client internally
• Function as the Voice of the Customer and provide internal feedback on how Bulletproof can continually improve our processes, services and value for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to drive value and build trust. You are an exemplary customer relationship professional who is technically savvy and an incredible communicator. You are able to adeptly navigate challenges and create value through both tactical and strategic alignment.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family Canada
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- Alberta, Canada
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Halifax, NS, Canada
- London, ON, Canada
- Manitoba, Canada
- Moncton, NB, Canada
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- NB, Canada
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Nova Scotia, Canada
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec City Area, QC, Canada
- Quebec, Canada
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada