Regional Director - Boston Market
Allston, Boston, MA, USA ● Boston, MA, USA ● Brookline, MA, USA ● Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA ● Foxborough, MA, USA Req #526
July 18, 2022
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year  and Four-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2022]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
The Regional Director role is responsible for managing our Managed Services and Professional Services practices in the Boston area, while keeping alignment and coordination with the leadership and technical teams in Canada.
This position serves as a managing director, responsible for service delivery coordination, cost management, personnel administration, complex service escalations, process improvement and efficiency improvement delivering a great experience to our clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborating on, implementing, and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Collaborating in the development of new regional growth directives and strategy
- Executing the regional strategy for growth and business operation
- Working with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs and training plans
- Working with the human resources department to develop and implement staff evaluation parameters
- Liaising with corporate leadership to execute financial plans and ensure regional operational compliance.
- Keeping track of the branch’s revenue margins and conduct cost analysis reviews to maximize profits
- Overseeing client regional support services
- Managing resource allocation
- Collaborating in the creation of long-term plans and initiatives to accomplish company goals efficiently
- Coordinating with other teams to implement strategies and cross-training efforts
- Analyzing budgets to minimize expenses without sacrificing profits
- Developing and implementing strategies to keep employees motivated and dedicated
- Creating presentations and communicating with executives about plans and strategies
- Identifying problems and coming up with effective solutions quickly
- Monitoring changing market conditions and adjusting strategies accordingly
- Conducting interviews with prospective candidates
- Overseeing daily operations of the regional Managed Services and Professional Services practices.
- Overseeing the regional budget and managing regional expenses
- Training new staff members and lower-level managers
- Evaluating productivity and performance and implementing strategies for improvement
- Keeping reports of business and employee performance
- Coordinating operational teams and communicating with clients
Education and Other Credentials:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, management, technology, or any related field and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is an asset.
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Valid Driver’s License.
Skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Seven to ten years of experience working in an information technology operational role, and a minimum of five years in a management capacity that encompasses employee management.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
- First-class people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make presentations and write reports
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Extensive understanding of the products or services the business sells and their industry
- Knowledge of local labor laws and regulations that apply to the company
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Social and intrapersonal skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to train and coach other employees effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Policy planning skills
- Ability to build relationships with partners and other organizations
- Strong understanding of industry standards, business operations and regulatory requirements
- Planning and organization skills to facilitate goal setting
- Innovative mindset to create new, effective solutions
- Analytical skills to interpret data
- Mathematical and financial skills for budgeting responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Salary
- Allston, Boston, MA, USA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Brookline, MA, USA
- Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Foxborough, MA, USA