Director of Sales
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales will plan, coordinate, and oversee all sales activities in all Merchants Market Group locations. At the same time, ensure the development and implementation of efficient operations procedures and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization. Oversee and lead the activities of the Sales Department.
- Work with General Manager to hire and train all sales staff.
- Organizes and oversees all sales staff's schedules, territories, and performance.
- Conducts performance evaluations
- Develop plans and strategies for developing new business to help achieve the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage the sales teams and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Develop annual sales budgets
- Develop and manage sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in annual customer reviews if needed.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
- At least ten years of sales experience is required.
- Job Function Manager - Sales/Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Riviera Beach, FL, USA