Key Account Manager (Remote Work Opportunity)
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA ● Virtual Req #857
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Remote Work Opportunity)
Reports to: AVP Sales
The KAM position is responsible for retaining, strengthening, and offering additional services and products to Key Account with $100K to $1,000K in revenue. Overall, a KAM is to maintain and strengthen customer trust, retention and growth. Products include the complete portfolio of compliance services, including but not limited to background checks, driver qualifications, drug and alcohol testing programs, occupational medical exams, fuel tax reporting, License and permitting, and more.
• Organize and coordinate internal teams for the timely and effortless resolution and management of customer projects/requests/deliverables. Projects may include corrective actions plans, or feasibility and demonstrations of new product and services.
• Develop and reports customer performance metrics, including company volumes, Turn-around Times (TAT), random %, to both internally and externally .
• Conduct face-to-face Operational Reviews with Accounts, account leadership and internal DISA support teams, when requested ; which includes network reliability, service delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers’ requirements.
• Acting as a thought leader on behalf of the Account/Client /owner in correcting process/with development gaps to improve the overall DISA customer experience and contractual adherence.
• Working cross functionally across DISA functional teams to answer or resolve platform and service and through various levels; able to communicate effectively with different levels of leadership.
• Prepare and present Monthly, Quarterly and Annual audits and ongoing maintenance of assigned customer data.
• Expert-level presenter of customer performance data via both formal operational reviews and informal reports.
• Ensures compliance with all Contract Requirements.
• Performs administrative functions , reporting, and
• Contract management functions including reviewing master service agreements, procurement documents (RFP, RFI) and new service addendums.
• Responds to the customers verbal requests and/or directions regarding Contract and program oversight issues.
• Responds through written communication within set standard SLA.
• Act as a point of escalation for all Contract oversight issues.
• Attend regular cadence and ad hoc meetings in order to address contract compliance issues.
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure we are providing services as contracted.
• Ensures the customer is provided with written notice of regulatory changes that may impact the provisioning of services and/or the administration of the contract.
• Ensures contract amendments receive required approvals.
• Ensures the submittal and maintenance of all contract documents in the customers contractual process and format.
• Notifies the customer of performance deficiency occurrences.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts to streamline client contract management processes and associated templates/standards.
• Strives to achieve contract management excellence including planning, negotiation and execution.
• Supports the implementation, adoption, and compliance of Contracting Standards & Procedures..
• Perform special projects as requested.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus at least one year customer service or account management.
• High level of familiarity with MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word
• +2 yr Experience with sourcing, negotiations, and contracting account management.
• Efficient with computers.
• Highly detail-oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an fast-changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
• Clear and concise written communication.
• Customer service orientation & focused on delivering excellent user experience. Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless user experience.
• Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
• Experience with CRM/MS-Dynamics a strong plus, not required.
• Excellent problem solving, organizational and follow-up skills
• Travel may be required Up to 40% travel may be required.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 9:00Am - 5:00PM
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 40
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA