Accounts Receivable Administrator (Hybrid Work Opportunity)
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #931
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Accounts Receivable Representative (Hybrid Work Opportunity)
Job Overview: The Accounts Receivable Customer Support Representative ("AR Customer Support Rep") reports to the Revenue Supervisor and is responsible for providing satisfactory client support with regard to billing inquiries and concerns. The AR Customer Support Rep is a customer service "problem solver" who assists with the resolution of client inquiries and disputes to facilitate payment of DISA receivables. This is a critical role, as the swift resolution of customer issues allows for expeditious payment on the client account. The AR Customer Support Rep will conduct his/her activity with professionalism, courtesy, and diligence.
A Day in the Life:
• You will communicate effectively, promptly and professionally with internal and external clients of the department including co-workers, customers and vendors.
• You will answer incoming calls.
• You will respond to client emails.
• You will process credit card payments by phone.
• You will submit closure forms for account closure requests.
• You will properly document all correspondence in Great Plains database.
• You will provide additional support to clients and the Accounts Receivable team as needed.
• You will effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• You will perform complex reconciliations and analyses of accounts.
• You will solve complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• You will interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has a high school diploma.
• Has an associate’s degree (A.A/A.S) (preferred) or related two years of college or technical school OR three (3) years of related experience and or training; or combination of both.
• Has advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, accounting software (including Great Plains) and intra-company proprietary software.
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA