Client Support Representative (Hybrid Work Opportunity)
17592 17th St, Tustin, CA 92780, USA ● Tustin, CA, USA Req #933
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Job Title: Client Support Representative (Hybrid Work Opportunity)
Department: Client Services
Location: Tustin, CA
Reports to: Manager, Client Services
Position Summary: Provides a high level of customer service for respective accounts’ drug, alcohol and related services by phone and email. Is part of a team that fosters a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability. Regularly tasked with routines and assigned an in-box to manage in addition to email time slots within group in-boxes for action. Responds to various inquiries, co-hosts client calls with more senior representatives, and hosts on-line training within the framework of established client service policies as assigned by the manager.
• Responds to incoming phone calls and emails to answer customer questions, respond to inquiries, clarifies procedures and gives directions. Receives customer calls and assists Clients with service requests.
• Participates in audits and reconciles imports (pending list, duplicate records, supervisors missing linked records). May EScreen passports
• May assist clients and new employees/donors with collection site locations. May need to chase and track test results and process test issues.
• Will track down test results, process test issues, update clients and actions, research information. May issue Certification letters/certificates for random test results or third-party compliance.
• Quickly resolves client issues regarding data reporting and applicable procedures.
• Research client or testing information, tracks down testing paperwork and consent forms, and makes outbound calls as needed. May prepare reports requested by supervisor.
• Quickly resolves client issues regarding data and applicable procedures.
• May input information, update notes, update and retrieve data using multiple proprietary data management systems to provide a timely response to the client.
• Issues Certification letters/certificates for random test results or third-party compliance.
• Maintains a professional demeanor when dealing with others. Meets company performance standards, follows protocol, tracks information, and escalates potential issues.
• Contributes to the achievement of the client support team.
• Maintains knowledge of Department of Transportation drug testing concepts, policies, procedures, and requirements. Research contract terms for customers as needed.
• Responsible for compliance with Federal and Controlled substance programs meeting Dept of Transportation and client required substance abuse, background screening, and related standards.
• Participates in special projects, audits, and reconciles imports (pending list, duplicate records, supervisors missing linked records), as needed.
• Recognizes and escalates urgent issues to a Supervisor/Manager or other departments as needed to ensure the highest level of customer service.
Other functions: N/A
• Frequent use of fingers, hands, and wrists
• Sitting for more than 6 hours per day
• May wear a headset to aid hearing and speaking with clients
• Standing and walking for less than 1 hour per day
• High school diploma or GED
• Two (2) years or more of DISA related Customer Support representative, account, or services experience
• Good computer skills to navigate between applications
• Ability to answer high volume of calls and/or emails daily
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
• Experience utilizing customer service skills while multi-tasking
• Must show initiative and be reliable to work with a high level of independence
• Ability to work cross-functionally to coordinate activities and find appropriate solutions promptly
• Detail oriented, organized and the ability to problem solve
• Two (2) years or more of customer service experience, Client Support, Office Assistant, Call center, or behavioral health experience in addition to DISA experience
• Experience dealing with sensitive or employment related information
• Some college experience or Associates degree
• Bilingual helpful, but not required
• Reliable transportation
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 6:00AM- 5:00PM (times vary)
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 17592 17th St, Tustin, CA 92780, USA
- Tustin, CA, USA