Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing) - Part Time
Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing) – Part Time
Job Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
• You will regularly drive a commercial vehicle to travel in Connecticut and neighboring states to perform drug and alcohol testing
• You will perform other related duties as
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Is a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructors minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
• Is Bilingual.
Schedule: Weekends as needed, Monday and Tuesday
- Job Family Specialist
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Hamden, CT, USA