Drug and Alcohol Processing Specialist
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA ● 17592 17th St, Tustin, CA 92780, USA ● Houston, TX, USA ● Tustin, CA, USA ● Virtual Req #976
Monday, June 20, 2022
Job Title: Drug and Alcohol Processing Specialist
Location: Tustin, CA
Reports To: Processing Manager
Performs tasks in the data processing department, including but not limited to sorting and processing chain of custody forms, drug test results, and breath alcohol tests; Communicates with various departments across the company to ensure receipt of important documents; Assists with answering phones, maintaining the upmost professionalism to clients and vendors; Updates protocols and maintains spreadsheets and documents using Microsoft Office 360; Works as part of a team that fosters a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability; Other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for reviewing and processing documents on various processing platforms
• Ability to solve problems quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• An active listener that demonstrates a friendly, upbeat disposition working with others
• Scans, emails, and faxes documents for processing using programs like Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Answers phones and transfers calls to the appropriate individual/department
• Attends monthly processing meetings
• Meets company performance standards, follows protocol, and escalates potential issues
• Contributes to the achievement of the processing team
Required Education or equivalent years of experience:
• High school diploma and Related Associate degree and/or 1 (one) year of customer service experience preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required
Travel %: None
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job in an office environment, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Job Family Specialist
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA
- 17592 17th St, Tustin, CA 92780, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Tustin, CA, USA