2605 Reach Rd, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA ● Williamsport, PA, USA Req #955
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Summary: Provides primary support to clinic’s medical provider. Position provides coverage during clinic core hours typically 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Patient prep for physical exams e.g. vital signs
• Drug and alcohol testing
• Audiometric testing
• Spirometry testing
• Respirator fit testing
• EKG and blood draws
• Administration of injections
• Supports front office administration as required
• May provide coverage at other local sites.
• Ability to perform physical requirement of position:
o Frequently: – stand, sit, bend, walk, operate a computer
o Occasionally - answer phones
o Lift – 11-20 lbs
• Excellent customer services skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Punctual and dependable
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn other proprietary software systems
• Professional appearance
• Ability to perform clinical duties accurately and in accordance with protocols, regulations.
• Demonstrates sound decision making when dealing with client issues
• Maintains all required clinical certifications
• Adheres to all corporate policies/procedures and federal /state regulations.
• Medical Assistant Certification or higher level medical certification
• Minimum 1 year clinical experience is preferred
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
DISA is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Assistant
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 2605 Reach Rd, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA
- Williamsport, PA, USA