Customer Service Representative (Administrative Substance Abuse)- Remote Work Opportunity
10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA ● Houston, TX, USA Req #1004
Thursday, July 21, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Administrative Substance Abuse)
Remote Local Work Opportunity
Remote Local Work Opportunity
Department: Drug Testing
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
The Lead Employee on the team that educates clients and/or their employees on drug and alcohol policy violations and assists the clients and/or their employees in the return to work process. The successful candidate will be well versed in Regulatory and Non-Regulatory policies and able to interpret policies.
• Assists clients with return to duty program compliance and quality assurance (30%)
• Communicates policy requirements for drug and alcohol violations (40%)
• Follows up on rehab reports
• Works under general supervision and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to execute duties
• Maintains and files all confidential rehab records according to protocol and document retention requirements (10%)
• Responsible for remaining current on all policy and regulatory changes (20%)
Job Duties %: Please list the most essential 4 - 6 job duties (pulled from the list above) and weight them based on importance, in the space below. Weight must equal 100%. Please see example in email.
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
• Proven ability to work in a high call volume environment
• Policy interpretation
• Strong Communication Skills
•High School Diploma
Travel %: None
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
Overtime: As needed
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 10900 Corporate Centre Dr Suite 250, Houston, TX 77041, USA
- Houston, TX, USA