603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA ● Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #1014
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Job Title: Office Assistant
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Serves as the first point of contact, directing calls appropriately. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, passionate, comfortable with technology, and eager to represent DISA well.
Average % of time split among daily duties
20% Performs common administrative office tasks such a sorting mail, faxing, copying, etc. Performs other administrative tasks, as needed.
• Experience using Microsoft office, particularly in Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience in a similar role in an office environment or ability to learn the job
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bi-lingual speaking helpful, but not required
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
High school diploma or GED
Travel %: None
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00PM
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job in an office environment, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA