Turning Set Up Operator - 3rd Shift
Machine Set up
SIGN ON BONUS STARTING AT $1,000 BENEFITS AVAILABLE DAY 1!
Do you want to:
- enjoy a better quality of life working in a small town like Spencer, TN
- use your passion for details - big and small
- strengthen and fasten the world together by helping a team that designs leading edge products for tomorrow's next generation transportation systems
- enjoy using your skills to help find solutions to challenging opportunities
- work in a family oriented atmosphere
- have room for growth and opportunity
Does this sound like you? If yes, then let's get into the fine print...
GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE JOB
Write two to three sentences outlining the general purpose and significant responsibilities of the job:
With limited direction or supervision, this machine set-up/operator position requires the set-up of primary (Turning) and secondary manufacturing equipment. The incumbent will possess and demonstrate the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards. Continuous Improvement of processes and products are an ongoing function of this position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
List in order of importance the principal duties and responsibilities of the job:
11. All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
Make notes on the specific job duties that require the physical demands selected above:
*Standing/walking required to perform machine setup/operation, material handling, and data recording.
*Sitting may be required to perform some machine operation and data recording.
*Gripping/handling/fine finger movements are required for machine setup/operation, mechanical adjustments, gaging of parts, housekeeping, and control/switch operation.
*Reaching, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching are physical requirements associated with setting up and operating equipment.
*Talking and hearing may be necessary to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors; as well as to hear alarms, pages, and machine noises.
*Pulling/pushing of parts on wheeled devices may reach a weight of 300 pounds.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
All employees shall:
- Job Family Machine Oper - Skilled
- Pay Type Hourly
- Spencer, 502 INDUSTRY DR, SPENCER, Tennessee, United States of America