HR Clerk, Assoc - HRS - Human Resources
Will perform administrative duties to support Human Resources while assisting with implementation of the human resource philosophy and policies for the operation covering the following: employment, compensation administration, staffing, benefits, affirmative action, management development and employee relations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion.
- Ensures all hourly job descriptions and Skills Matrices are accurate by working with respective functional leaders.
- Supports recruitment process by assisting with placing ads, setting appointments and managing calendars for interviews.
- Assists with hourly onboarding.
- Processes employee changes in HRIS; assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings internally/externally and with temp firms.
- Assists with HR communications process, bulletin boards and group meetings by helping prepare materials/handouts as instructed by the HR Manager.
High school diploma or relevant experience
Able to produce results on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
High degree of confidentiality required
High level of integrity, trust, ethics, and values required
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, HRIS experience helpful
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to communicate with all levels of employees in the organization
Strategic thinker in approaches to Human Resource process
A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a human resources function
Experience with an HRIS system such as SAP, ADP or others.
- Job Family HRS Administr Asst - Assoc
- Job Function HRS - Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Spencer, 502 INDUSTRY DR, SPENCER, Tennessee, United States of America