Quality First. Engineered to Last. As the world’s most innovative manufacturer of value-added screws, bolts, nuts and cold formed components, Acument Global Technologies is known for some of the longest-standing and most trusted brand names in our industry.
Position Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Ensures financial objectives are understood and implemented throughout the plant.
- Advises Management on current financial statement trends, status of results against budget, and unusual or unexpected items affecting financial results.
- Maintains open communication with all members of management to help ensure accuracy of financial statement interpretation.
- Performs hands-on monthly closing to generate financial statements and associated reporting.
- Responsible for forecasting of sales, net operating profit and cash flow.
- Prepares annual budget submission.
- Leads accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and cost estimating activities.
- Maintains and documents a system of internal controls to ensure that company assets are safeguarded and accurately reported.
- Supports management and other company employees with information and advice in their efforts to maximize profits and efficiency.
- Coordinates and prepares capital expenditure requests.
- Maintains charts and graphs which track expenses, performance and profitability trends.
- Works with external and internal auditors.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Travel Requirements - 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Five year’s accounting experience with a combination of public and/or private accounting exposure
- At least two years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must demonstrate analytical skills and knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading/managing others
- Proven and measurable results towards continuous improvements and a consistent progression in roles and responsibilities
- Strong ERP / Accounting information systems background
- Must be detail oriented, organized and accurate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient experience with Excel
- CPA certificate or postgraduate degree is preferred
- QAD, Hyperion, Tagetik experience
- Experience with Google for Work
- Job Family FIN Mgr - Manager
- Job Function FIN - Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Fenton, 2480 OWEN RD, FENTON, Michigan, United States of America
- Holly Distribution, 4160 BALDWIN RD, HOLLY, Michigan, United States of America