Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
SIGN ON BONUS STARTING AT $ 1,000
BENEFITS AVAILABLE DAY 1
DO YOU WANT TO :
- enjoy a better quality of life working in a small town like Spencer, TN
- use your passion for details - big and small
- strengthen and fasten the world together by helping a team that designs leading edge products for tomorrow's next generation transportation system
- enjoy using your skills to help find solutions to challenging opportunities
- work in a family oriented atmosphere
- have room for growth and opportunity
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? IF YES, THEN LET'S GET INTO THE FINE PRINT....
This machine operator position requires the operation and/or basic set-up of manufacturing equipment with moderate direction or supervision. The incumbent will possess and demonstrate the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards. Continuous Improvement of processes and products are an ongoing function of this position.
Follow all safety rules.
Maintain clean, orderly work area
To be at work, on time, when scheduled or use one of the remedies for attendance outlined in the associate handbook.
Operate equipment and perform basic machine tool changes as required.
Perform first piece inspection, monitor the quality of all parts, and make adjustments to maintain quality standards.
Perform the duties required to record data for SPC, ISO/QS documentation.
Ability to run TESA checks after proper training.
Suggest process improvement ideas.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
HS Diploma, GED or relevant experience.
Ability to use all gages and gauging techniques required.
Solid verbal and written communication skills. English language as primary.
Understanding of SPC.
Basic computer knowledge.
Understand ISO/QS requirements.
Ability to operate one or more sizes/types of manufacturing equipment.
Ability to consistently meet production and quality standards
Ability to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of all required operator documentation.
Good communication and teamwork skills.
Ability to identify routine problem causation and correct routine problems.
- Job Family Machine Oper - Semi Skilled
- Job Function MNF - Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Spencer, 502 INDUSTRY DR, SPENCER, Tennessee, United States of America