Turret Operator / Order Picker 2nd or 3rd Shift
Why work for Acument Global Technologies?
Our employees are the reason for our success!
Quality first. Engineered to last.® We are striving to build a relationship with a Turret Operator who wants to be part of ‘FASTening’ the world together!
Continuous Improvement Incentive Plan (CIIP) Bonuses Quarterly
Access to Health Insurance on first day of employment
Competitive cost share
Strong 401(k) Match
Auto Enrollment after 45 days
As the world’s most innovative manufacturer of value-added screws, bolts, nuts and cold formed components, Acument Global Technologies is known for some of the longest-standing and most trusted brand names in our industry.
This position is for a mechanically inclined individual who possesses a positive attitude and desire to continuously improve. This person will be a key player in the Quick Changeover Pit Crew team initiative. The CIT will work hand-in-hand with the Industrial Engineer and Corporate / Plant Lean Manufacturing teams to implement lean initiatives, look for improvement opportunities, and measure results.
Position Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Pick product from warehouse height racks by hand and machine to support the assembly and fulfillment department
- Assists with replenishment and putaways
- Load and unload trucks
- Uses a hand scanner and computer systems.
- Works with inventory and doing counts
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic, sweep area as needed.
- Ability to read numbers and labels, safely lift up 30-60 lbs. frequently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able reach, bend, and move around the facility
- Will cross train to assist in other areas
- Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED or equivalent. Associates or higher preferred.
Good communication (writing, speaking, working with people etc) and teamwork skills.
Mechanically inclined, shop classes or manufacturing process training is desirable.
Basic problem solving skills Ability to identify routine problem causation and correct routine problems.
Prior kaizen experience.
Desire to learn and experiment with lean manufacturing techniques.
- Job Family Matl Handler - Semi Skilled
- Job Function MNF - Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Holly Distribution, 4160 BALDWIN RD, HOLLY, Michigan, United States of America