Quality First. Engineered to Last. As the world’s most innovative manufacturer of value-added screws, bolts, nuts and cold formed components, Acument Global Technologies is known for some of the longest-standing and most trusted brand names in our industry.
The Manufacturing Manager will plan, direct, implement, and improve all activities relating to the timely conversion of material into salable products by optimizing people, assets, and time. Satisfy customers. Set and achieve meaningful goals. Continuous Improvement of processes and products are an ongoing function of this position.
Position Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
Manages manufacturing processes including but not limited to Heading, Threading, and
Heat Treat. Also, manages support functions including but not limited to Tooling and
Evaluates, coaches, mentors and develops direct reports.
Monitor efficiency and performance in order to remain competitive and perpetuate the
Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production
or processing problems.
Develop and execute Lean Manufacturing practices.
Establish standard work practices and effective training to meet those standards.
Participate in open communication, discussion, problem-solving sessions, training and
Participate in advanced quality planning and FMEA development
Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including
procurement, distribution and management.
Create equipment manning schedules to satisfy delivery obligations and customers.
Monitor, evaluate and react in a timely manner to manpower needs as demand changes.
Manage capital investment projects including but not limited to planning and directing the
layout of equipment.
Other duties as requested
• Labor Utilization
• On-Time Delivery-
• Scrap Targets
• Quality – PPM, internal and external
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
• Prior supervisory experience
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead and works well under pressure
• Master’s degree
• Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing training
• Fastener industry experience
• Business Acumen: Knowledge of general business practices as well as knowledge of the
organizations functioning: An understanding of organizational culture and the ability to
function effectively within its social structure.
• Collaboration: Understanding the importance of relationships to enable effective teamwork.
Modifying personal style, focusing on the needs of others and listening effectively to ensure
effective outcomes for group endeavors.
• Innovation: Taking a multi-faceted approach to problem solving and creation of novel
solutions to problems. Championing organization wide learning and sharing of information.
Taking a viewpoint that is broader than their immediate group or department and
encompassing external factors.
• Vision and Strategy: Defining and creating a compelling vision for the future and the
implementation strategies necessary for success.
Acument offers exciting and challenging opportunities. We strive to hire and develop the right people; stimulating personal and professional development. As part of our Acument Team you'll enjoy competitive compensation and benefits. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth, recognition and you will gain exposure to internal and external customers.
Travel Requirements 10%
Interested? Intrigued? Like what you’ve heard so far? If yes, then ‘fastener forward’ your motion and click on the link to apply. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
- Job Family MNF Mgr - Manager
- Job Function MNF - Manufacturing
- Pay Type Salary
- North Holly, 10031 N HOLLY RD, HOLLY, Michigan, United States of America