Voting Test Engineer III
Wheat Ridge, CO
As a division of GLI, SLI Compliance provides voting system certification testing for international, state and local governing bodies. Join a growing team while leveraging your abilities to provide a full range of high-quality certification and compliance support in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are seeking a professional like you with a strong attention to detail for our SLI Compliance team to help maintain the integrity of voting systems.
What You Will Accomplish…
This is a fast-paced, autonomous position and an ideal fit for someone who thrives on wearing many hats to support the operations and delivery of software and hardware test engineering services. You will have an opportunity to utilize your project management skills while overseeing projects from beginning to end.
This position will focus on the following:
Efficiently Evaluating and Executing Tests by:
- Following test plans, as well as creates test cases/suites and detailed test procedures that drive the test effort, while keeping thorough and accurate records.
- Developing an understanding of technical requirements/regulations.
- Developing an understanding of client’s expectations and additional testing requests.
- Researching, identifying and applying any special rules or other requirements.
- Effectively documenting test results and discovered defects.
- May perform source code review, including understanding source code review requirements, performing detailed manual review and recording all review activities accurately.
Communicating and Coordinating with Clients by:
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with assigned customers.
- Maintaining an understanding of the customer's needs and market position.
- Proactively communicating the status of testing with all relevant internal and external parties.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, or a related field is required.
- Certification, formal training, experience, or demonstrated competency in a technical discipline may be evaluated and considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
*If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 732-942-3999 ext. 1436 for assistance
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) is a gaming services company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $36.00
- Wheat Ridge, CO, USA