Showroom Sales - Showroom Support
Your Opportunity: Are you looking for a place where you can grow your career? Or perhaps find a workplace you can call home? If so, Best Plumbing Supply wants you to join our Showroom Sales family. Store Coordinators work in a professional and team driven environment by supporting our sales team with clients who are buying high end plumbing products. Best promotes an environment of growth and this role serves as an entry point for someone without previous industry experience to grow into a sales consultant within the company.
Pay: Hourly pay $19.00 up to $23.00 plus benefits.
Shift: This is a 37.5 hour, five day work week inclusive of Mondays & Saturdays. Work hours are 9am to 5pm with a non-compensated half-hour lunch.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. 401 (K) and retirement cash account. Life insurance. Profit sharing. Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Welcome clients upon arrival and through incoming calls or through the internet.
- Check inventory, set up deliveries, take payment or setup small orders for clients.
- Prepare weekly inventory and order store supplies (including sales aids) through Eclipse.
- Ensure store appearance is neat and orderly.
- Monitor sales aids by installing new price labels and updating sales catalogs.
- Active training participation both in and out of our facility.
- Must be able to work 37.5 hours per week inclusive of Monday and Saturday.
- Energetic personality that can quickly instill confidence in those whom they engage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills via in person, phone or internet.
- Proficient computer skills that can translate to quick successful use of our Eclipse system.
- Self motivated.
- Willing to actively participate in our comprehensive training programs.
- Ability to follow set procedures and policies.
About Best Plumbing: Since 1960 Best Plumbing Supply has been servicing the Westchester/NYC region, we’ve recently joined forces with Hajoca (founded in 1858). Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability."
For information about Best Plumbing Supply please visit our website at www.bestplg.com - come join the "Best" team!
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. They also handle tile and plumbing samples up to 10 pounds and are required to sit and stand throughout their 7.5-hour daily shift.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Scarsdale, NY 10583, USA