Showroom Sales - Showroom Salesperson
Hughes Supply Huntersville is looking for a Showroom Sales Consultant to join our Showroom team. We are growing faster than we can keep up with and we are looking to expand our team! We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers. We will provide you with the tools and foundation to be successful in the role.
We are located in the Birkdale Village area, servicing the Lake Norman and greater Charlotte community for 20 plus years. Our showroom is over 9,000 square feet with an extensive selection of product on display to help you succeed.
• Assisting showroom customers, assessing their needs, guiding their product selections, and successfully closing the sale
• Providing customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, product suitability, pricing, and availability
• Entering Sales Orders and Bids, keep track of purchase orders, and maintain customer communication to ensure an accurate and timely order processing
• Working directly with builders, designers, homeowners and Manufacturers Reps
• Maintaining product literature files to ensure the most current and accurate information is always provided to our customers
• Continuous training with Manufacturers Reps to stay up to date on new and existing products
• Meeting or exceeding monthly required Gross Profit dollar targets
• Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked, and safely displayed
All interested applicants must possess:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also have:
• The ability to retain product knowledge
• Showroom sales experience is a plus
• Knowledge of kitchen and bath design trends
• The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
• The ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced work environment
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
• 401 (k) and retirement cash account
• Life insurance
• Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 16235 Northcross Dr, Huntersville, NC 28078, USA
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Mooresville, NC, USA