Operations - Assistant PC Manager
Do you have a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity? Are you a natural leader who enjoys coaching and developing a team of enthusiastic professionals? Do you have the sound business judgment to drive profits, expand market share and identify new markets? If so, then Hajoca Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as an Assistance Profit Center Manager. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
The Assistant Profit Center Manager works with the Profit Center Manager in developing and executing strategies to drive sales and profitability, ensuring that sales, gross profit, and profit-sharing goals are achieved.
As an Assistance Profit Center Manager with Hajoca your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- •Act as the manager when the manager is not present on-site.
- •Assist with recruiting, developing, training, coaching, and evaluating the Profit Center team.
- •Build relationships in the community to understand the marketplace, identify new markets, and increase market share.
- •Provide backup to the Profit Center team by assist with servicing customers, inventory control, shipping and receiving, warehousing, and sales.
- •Analyze performance data and implement strategies to increase sales, improve operating efficiencies, increase ROI and profit sharing.
All interested applicants must possess:
- •College degree or equivalent industry experience
- •Minimum 2+ years of wholesale distribution experience
- •Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with team members, customers, and vendors
- •Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- •Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have knowledge of HVAC products/experience
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of products
- •Previous experience with an inventory management system (e.g. Eclipse)
- •A demonstrated history of leadership experience
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- •401 (k) and retirement cash account
- •Life insurance
- •Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- •Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bristol, VA, USA