Management Trainee - Southern California
Hajoca Corporation - Developing Entrepreneurs since 1858
Are you enthusiastic, dependable, and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business?
Hajoca has a three-year management development program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. Bright, driven individuals learn every aspect of the distribution of plumbing, heating and industrial supplies through a rigorous rotational program. Trainees will rotate through job functions in all parts of the business and work alongside a highly dedicated team of people who handle everything from stocking the warehouse to computing financial statements to generating business and much more. Long term once a Profit Center Manager, decisions will be made from who to hire, what products to sell and for how much, and how to better engage customers through sales and marketing. You will truly be an entrepreneur, running your own business and our development program will prepare you to be successful in that role.
Why consider Hajoca?
• We have a culture of entrepreneurship. If you are comfortable with autonomy and accountability, you'll fit right in
• Career growth at Hajoca happens quickly, thanks to our three-year development program
• We offer hands on and extensive training, and you'll work with a mentor every step of the way
• Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Because of our decentralized model, each location really has its own culture
• Your hard work will translate into financial success. You will start with a competitive base salary, and with sales incentives and profit-sharing bonuses, you'll have the opportunity to increase your earnings just 18 months into the program.
All interested applicants must possess:
• A Bachelor's degree with a solid GPA
• An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region (may require relocation)
• A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
• Demonstrated leadership in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
• The ability to perform a wide-range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
• Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
To learn more about this career opportunity, please visit www.hajocacareers.com. Here you can see a message from our president, meet current trainees and read a current trainee’s first-hand account of being in the Management Development Program.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Corona, CA, USA
- Costa Mesa, CA, USA
- Culver City, CA, USA
- Irvine, CA, USA
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Ventura, CA, USA