Accounts Payable - A/P Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Target Hire Date: Immediately
Tigris Fulfillment Partners is a privately-held national distributor of kitchen and bath products, based in Atlanta, GA. We have built this company to address the great opportunity in the marketplace to distribute kitchen and bath fixtures better and faster to the nation’s leading big box retailers, large e-commerce companies, and traditional kitchen and bath shops across the country. Our service is built on a foundation of integrity and strong partnerships with our customers and vendors. We are not your typical distributor!
Tigris is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hajoca Corporation, the nation’s largest privately-held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning products. Hajoca has over 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, and these Profit Centers run as their own businesses and are rewarded with a robust profit sharing program. Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the power of a national company with the freedom and independent feel of our decentralized business model. Tigris is no different.
Our leadership includes the founder of the very first master distributor in the kitchen and bath industry, as well as the former president of the most recent master distributor to serve this industry. We are building this company with both a great respect for the critical tenets of distribution and a fresh perspective on how to make a difference within a mature industry.
Our Accounting Administrator reports directly to the Accounting Manager of Tigris and is responsible for:
· Accounts payable – 90%
· Accounts receivable, including working with customers to collect past due balances – 10%
· Work with vendors and customers to resolve account issues
· Invoicing sales orders
We are growing extremely fast at Tigris, so roles and responsibilities evolve quite frequently, and we expect our teammates to enjoy this.
We expect our Accounting Administrator to be a:
· Strong business partner to all functions of the Tigris organization
· Microsoft Excel proficient
· Team player, looking to drive the business and build a career
· Technologist, embracing several software solutions that help run our Accounting and Finance functions (NetSuite, Logfire, Oracle WMS)
We expect our Accounting Administrator to possess:
· Experience with day-to-day functions of AP, AR, and Accounting
· Very strong attention to detail
· Passion for building greatness
· Commitment to strong values and integrity
Our commitment to you:
· You will learn how to build and run a business
· Growth opportunities will be limitless. YOU dictate what’s next for you, not a corporate policy.
· An industry-leading benefits package (details below)
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits of this role include but are not limited to:
· Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
· 401(k) and retirement cash account (pension)
· Life insurance
· Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
· Profit Sharing
Travel for this role will be minimal.
Interested candidates should e-mail us at email@example.com
Tigris Fulfillment Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA