Showroom Sales Support
Facets Appliances, Kitchens & Baths
Showroom Consultant Sales Support Job Summary: Facets-Dallas
Our showroom consultant sales support role is to provide exceptional support to our showroom team, and ensure we are organized, efficient and provide the best customer service to our client base. This includes direct interaction with our sales team, management, vendor partners and clients. It is our goal to provide the best experience possible for our clients while making sure our business is efficient and profitable.
· Proficient in ordering and procuring products from vendors in the following categories: plumbing, appliances, lighting, hardware, flooring, counter tops
· Formulate and execute Returned Goods Authorization process.
o Including: Organizing return material, RGA paperwork from manufacturer, and processing returns to vendor.
· Execute processes to work with warehouse receiving team and manufacturers on shipping issues that arise.
· Formulate and execute processes to improve warranty and customer call backs for issues.
o Be the key contact for customers in need of completing projects, warranty calls for replacement parts, ordering parts and communication with the manufacturers.
· Be the go-to person for customers to release delivery material, will call pickups, project spec books and any installation information.
· Schedule deliveries with our warehouse team.
· Take payments for cash jobs and process customer information.
· Schedule appointments for our showroom sales team.
· Formulate and execute improvements to our ordering process – combining job material to meet freight for manufacturers to increase our profits.
· Correspond with customers for showroom events.
· Help to build upon our builder/designer database to improve information for our team.
· Cover our receptionist’s position during the lunch hour or during their absence.
· Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Have a team driven attitude and service oriented mentality.
· Outstanding customer service and verbal/telephone communicate skills.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
· Extreme organization to handle incoming phone calls, emails, manufacturer correspondence, customer correspondence and other incoming means of communication.
· An attitude of finding solutions and working as a team to enhance our business behind the scenes.
· Computer centric position with skills needed to navigate our operating system (Solar Eclipse)
Education, Training, Experience:
· College diploma or related experience
· Experience in customer service and sales
· Knowledge and desire to learn kitchen and bath trends.
· Ability to work within our computer operating system Solar Eclipse.
· Use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain customer files and appointment calendars.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Sitting (in chair) 60%
Lifting Occasionally, up to 25lbs.
Carrying Occasionally, up to 25 lbs.
Pushing/Pulling Occasionally, up to 50lbs.
Controls Use both hands and arms, and use of both feet and legs
Strength Level Moderate
The following movements and senses are required for the job:
Hand and finger dexterity, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, talking, hearing, near vision, far vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and depth perception.
The incumbent is exposed to the following in the job: Warehouses with no climate control, potentially hazardous equipment (such as forklift trucks, mechanical lift gates, hand tools, manual material handling equipment, ladders, and rubber retention straps). The Profit Center may stock, sell and use hazardous materials – PVC cement, pool chemicals, torch gases, propane gas, solvents, ect. You may be required to handle these materials.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dallas, TX, USA