Customer Service Supervisor
Our Customer Service Supervisor must love the customer and must truly enjoy the challenge of balancing the customer’s interests with the company’s best interest. This role is the face of the company to most customers and, thus, plays a significant role in business development. You are on the front lines, so each day you set the tone of the relationship we have with our customers.
Because we are building this team from scratch and expect rapid growth, your abilities and interests will dictate how your role will evolve. Great opportunity exists to take on more responsibilities, whether that entails taking on more operational tasks or leading a customer service team.
We expect our Customer Service Supervisor to be:
- Lead the customer service team.
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Comfortable with technology – you’ll be more effective the most you embrace our technologies.
We expect our Customer Service Supervisor to possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced business environment focused on customer service.
- A knack for solving customer problems while balancing the best interests of the company.
- An even-keeled and professional demeanor.
- Passion for greatness.
- Commitment to strong values and integrity.
Our commitment to you:
- You will be trained on our systems and on our customer service and selling approach.
- Growth opportunities will be limitless. YOU dictate what’s next for you, not a corporate policy.
- Very competitive compensation and an industry-leading benefits package (details below).
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits of this role include:
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401(k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Pay Type Hourly
- Corona, CA, USA