General - All Openings - All Sites - MacLellan Integrated Services
With safety as our guiding principle, we perform critical process cleaning for our clients.
We have great benefits starting on your first day – check them out below!
We are Best People, Best Systems, Best Results; we bring people together who share our values and help them discover and achieve their potential. Our Cultural DNA is what differentiates us from other organizations. We believe that being good is for someone else, we resolve to be great! We make each other look great by having each other’s back! Our foundation and strength are found in our core values:
Trust | Integrity | Responsibility | Community | Excellence
MacLellan Integrated Services is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization offering a range of services including Critical Process Cleaning, Building & Process Equipment Maintenance, HVAC & Mechanical, Production Support, and Wastewater Management to a broad range of business partners across North America.
As a Team Member you are part of Best People working as a team performing critical process cleaning tasks. Utilizing our Best Systems, you identify potential issues and report those to your Group Leader; together you develop timely solutions to resolve potential issues. You achieve Best Results by embracing our team mentality, by being fully invested and authentic. You value diversity and inclusion, and you challenge the status quo by seeking new and innovative ways to make our work safer, easier, and faster.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, and bend throughout the shift
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to follow instructions
What can you expect in return for your commitment to MacLellan?
You can expect a culture where we are transparent as an organization and open with each other, always working as a team to help one another. You can expect a culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. In addition to a great culture, you can expect these great benefits too!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage begin on the first day of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts available
- 401(k) eligibility the first day of the month after your date of hire, 5% Company Match after 6 months of employment, Company match is immediately vested
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program that includes floating holidays in addition to paid company holidays
- Optional Life Insurance available
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses - get paid to bring your friends!
- Paid Volunteer Time Off for Community Service
Come join our team and let’s build something great together!
- Pay Type Hourly