Waste Water Treatment Tech
With safety as our guiding principle, we perform critical process cleaning for our clients.
$1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days!!
Starting Pay: Wastewater Technician earn $20+ per hour with overtime after 40 hours weekly.
We have great benefits starting on your first day – check them out below!
Immediate openings available:
2nd shift: 4:30pm-5:00am, 4-on/4-off rotating
We are Best People, Best Systems, Best Results; we bring people together who share our values and help them discover and achieve their potential. Our Cultural DNA is what differentiates us from other organizations. We believe that being good is for someone else, we resolve to be great! We make each other look great by having each other’s back! Our foundation and strength are found in our core values:
Trust | Integrity | Responsibility | Community | Excellence
MacLellan Integrated Services is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization offering a range of services including Critical Process Cleaning, Building & Process Equipment Maintenance, HVAC & Mechanical, Production Support, and Wastewater Management to a broad range of business partners across North America.
As a Wastewater Technician, you are part of Best People. You are one of the subject matter experts as it relates to operating the wastewater treatment plant equipment to ensure reliability, economy, and compliance with all effluent requirements at the site. You report to our site WWT Contract Manager to monitor and adjust plant operation including specific chemical treatment processes using pumps, valves, motors, and chemical feed systems. Your primary processes include batch tank treatment of process wastewater, clarification, plate and frame sludge processing, pH control, sand filter operation, reverse osmosis system, skid mounted clean-in-place systems, E-coat treatment, oil separation, and paint sludge systems including chemical feed pumps, sludge bag removal, and water testing. Your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class customer service reputation. Working as a business partner with our client, you are exceeding their expectations daily by implementing our Best Systems while you engage with our team to share your voice as we collectively identify and eliminate waste to deliver Best Results!
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, and bend throughout the shift
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience performing work using a cartridge type respirator
- Previous Wastewater experience (Preferred)
- Must be able to hold and operate heavy equipment for extended periods of time.
- This is a physically demanding job – must be able to work in hot and damp environments, wear heavy PPE, climb stairs, push equipment, and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
What can you expect in return for your commitment to MacLellan?
You can expect a culture where we are transparent as an organization and open with each other, always working as a team to help one another. You can expect a culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. In addition to a great culture, you can expect these great benefits too!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage begin on the first day of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts available
- 401(k) eligibility the first day of the month after your date of hire, 5% Company Match after 6 months of employment, Company match is immediately vested
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program that includes floating holidays in addition to paid company holidays
- Optional Life Insurance available
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses - get paid to bring your friends!
- Paid Volunteer Time Off for Community Service
Come join our team and let’s build something great together!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Lafayette, IN, USA