Do you want to be part of a team where people intentionally show up for each other without hidden agendas or motives? Are you looking for an organization that is generous with praise and celebrates successes? If you answered yes to both questions, then keep reading!
Immediate openings available:
Mon-Wed, Sat, Sun 2:00pm-11:00pm
Who is MacLellan Integrated Services?
Offering a range of services including Critical Process Cleaning, Building & Process Equipment Maintenance, HVAC & Mechanical, Production Support, and Wastewater Management; MacLellan is Best People, Best Systems, Best Results. We are one team. We bring people together who share our values:
Trust | Integrity | Responsibility | Community | Excellence
and help them discover and achieve their potential. We do this by being accountable to each other, being open to new ideas, and taking action to improve conditions, situations, and surroundings. From our Team Members to our President, everyone has a voice at MacLellan. Our team leads us and shapes our future!
Who are You at MacLellan?
As a Group Leader, you are a part of BEST PEOPLE, you are the front-line supervisor in our organization, and you lead our critical process cleaning team in a manufacturing plant. Utilizing our BEST SYSTEMS, you manage the safety, quality, and delivery of our task work. You work alongside our team to identify ways to perform the work safer, easier, and faster. You are authentic in your approach and are a skilled communicator. You deliver BEST RESULTS by embracing our team, getting their contributions, and delivering timely solutions for both our team and our clients!
What are the skills necessary for success?
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent team builder and visionary leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
What education and experience are needed for success?
- At least (1) one year of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, logistics environment, facility maintenance/management, retail supervision or food service/restaurant supervision required.
- Lean manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen, 6-Sigma or continuous improvement are desired.
- Automotive paint shop experience, industrial process cleaning, or janitorial supervision desired
What can you expect in return for your commitment to MacLellan?
You can expect a culture where we make each other look great by having each other’s back. You can expect a culture where we are transparent as an organization and open with each other, always working as a team to help one another. You can expect a culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. In addition to a great culture, you can expect these great benefits too!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage begin on the first day of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts available
- 401(k) eligibility the first day of the month after your date of hire, 5% Company Match after 6 months of employment, Company match is immediately vested
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program that includes personal floating holidays
- Paid company holidays
- Optional Life Insurance available
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses - get paid to bring your friends!
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) for Community Service
Come join our team and let’s build something great together!
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $57,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Normal, IL, USA