HVAC Tech I
Do you want to be part of a team where people intentionally show up for each other without hidden agendas or motives? Are you looking for an organization that is generous with praise and celebrates successes? If you answered yes to both questions, then keep reading!
Who is MacLellan HVAC & Mechanical?
Offering a range of services including HVAC & Mechanical and Building & Process Equipment Maintenance; MacLellan is Best People, Best Systems, Best Results. We are one team. We bring people together who share our values:
Trust | Integrity | Responsibility | Community | Excellence
and help them discover and achieve their potential. We do this by being accountable to each other, being open to new ideas, and taking action to improve conditions, situations, and surroundings. From our Team Members to our President, everyone has a voice at MacLellan. Our team leads us and shapes our future!
Who are You at MacLellan?
As the HVAC Technician I, you are part of Best People. You will learn and utilize our Best Systems, to inspect, troubleshoot, service, and repair industrial and commercial heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment, along with the associated plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and energy management control systems. Because you are passionately committed to being the best, you engage our clients daily to grow our business relationships, using your foresight to see potential issues and by delivering timely solutions to avert those same issues to produce Best Results.
What are the skills necessary for success?
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
What experience is needed for success?
- Previous experience sheet metal, ductwork, HVAC installation experience required.
- Ability to read blue prints and lead installation projects is preferred.
What can you expect in return for your commitment to MacLellan?
You can expect a culture where we make each other look great by having each other’s back. You can expect a culture where we are transparent as an organization and open with each other, always working as a team to help one another. You can expect a culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. In addition to a great culture, you can expect these great benefits too!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage begin on the first day of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts available
- 401(k) eligibility the first day of the month after your date of hire, 5% Company Match after 6 months of employment, Company match is immediately vested
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program that includes personal floating holidays
- Paid company holidays
- Professional training opportunities through SECorps Association
- Optional Life Insurance available
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses - get paid to bring your friends!
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) for Community Service
Come join our team and let’s build something great together!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Vance, AL, USA