Do you want to be part of a team where people intentionally show up for each other without hidden agendas or motives? Are you looking for an organization that is generous with praise and celebrates successes? If you answered yes to both questions, then keep reading!
Who is MacLellan Integrated Services?
Offering a range of services including Critical Process Cleaning, Building & Process Equipment Maintenance, HVAC & Mechanical, Production Support, and Wastewater Management; MacLellan is Best People, Best Systems, Best Results. We are one team. We bring people together who share our values:
Trust | Integrity | Responsibility | Community | Excellence
and help them discover and achieve their potential. We do this by being accountable to each other, being open to new ideas, and taking action to improve conditions, situations, and surroundings. From our Team Members to our President, everyone has a voice at MacLellan. Our team leads us and shapes our future!
Who are You at MacLellan?
As a Site Administrator, you are part of Best People. You are responsible for new hire processing and documentation control, data entry, invoicing, and organization employee events. Utilizing our Best Systems, you communicate with variable workforce providers and purchase and track materials and equipment. You deliver the Best Results to your site by being highly detailed and organized and having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What are the skills necessary for success?
- Highly proficient in all MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Highly detailed and organized
- Ability to prioritize and maintain schedules for task completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
What can you expect in return for your commitment to MacLellan?
You can expect a culture where we make each other look great by having each other’s back. You can expect a culture where we are transparent as an organization and open with each other, always working as a team to help one another. You can expect a culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. In addition to a great culture, you can expect these great benefits too!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage begin on the first day of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts available
- 401(k) eligibility the first day of the month after your date of hire, 5% Company Match after 6 months of employment, Company match is immediately vested
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program that includes personal floating holidays
- Paid company holidays
- Optional Life Insurance available
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses - get paid to bring your friends!
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) for Community Service
Come join our team and let’s build something great together!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.00
- Vance, AL, USA