The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Assist in creating job descriptions
- Conduct formalized and structured telephone screenings as well as interviews
- Conduct regular follow up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Source candidates using all available resources including Applicant Tracking System, social media, networking groups, local chambers, trade schools, colleges, and other outlets
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Extend job offers and coach candidates throughout the hiring process
- Communicate with Managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gage morale, and source new candidate leads
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Review applicants to evaluate their skill set against job requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detail-oriented and strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment within defined deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with consistent follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated; a “self-starter”; able to work independently.
- Demonstrates high level of customer service skills dealing with internal and external customers
Minimum Required Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required
Minimum Required Work Experience
- 1-2 years of Recruiting Experience
- Experience with Dayforce a plus.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Personnel Recruiters
- Pay Type Salary
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Required Education High School
- Houston, TX, 3990 Rogerdale, Houston, Texas, United States of America