Fluid End Technician
JOB TITLE: Fluid End Technician
REPORTS TO: Fluid End Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
The Fluid End Technician is responsible for the repair, removal and replacement of fluid ends on frac pumps.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TheFluid End Technician is tasked with, but not limited to:
- Sleeve Removal & Replacement
- Pod Removal & Replacement;
- Repair of Stuck Crush Caps and Packing Nuts;
- Fluid End Removal & Replacement;
- Working together with Operations, Iron and Maintenance departments to triage and coordinate work load;
- All other duties and responsibilities which from time-to-time may become, or are at any time, necessary for the safe, quality focused operation of the business.
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work outside of normal office hours
This position requires work both indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, including precipitation, cold / heat, high wind, and turbulent conditions. Ability to safely navigate work sites with occasional walking, climbing, standing, stepping, etc., during normal operating conditions (day/night, outdoor hot/cold weather) and while utilizing designated personal protective equipment (PPE). The candidate must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others including coworkers and third parties. They must be able to work closely with others and under time-sensitive deadlines including potential emergency response situations. They must be willing to work extended schedules that will include working days, nights, weekends and holidays. Variable work hours include regular after-hours and weekend commitments. Travel to job sites as needed.
- Job Family Operations Support
- Job Function Field Support Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Alamo
- Alamo Stanton Yard, 2818 E FM 1212, Stanton, Texas, United States of America