Engineer In Training
Field Engineer Trainee Job Description
A Field Engineer Trainee is taught the basic understanding of all field level engineering & operations, paperwork and reporting requirements, and safety. Also, a trainee will be taught to operate and perform maintenance on all equipment associated with hydraulic fracturing operations.
Role and Responsibilities
The Field Engineer Trainee will be responsible for successful completion of the Field Engineer Training Program as outlined below:
·Successful completion of all field requirements as outlined in the Field Training Program Booklet.
·Understands basic maintenance and operation of all equipment associated with hydraulic fracturing operations.
·Develops a basic understanding of engineering, operations, reporting requirements and safety before promotion to a Field Engineer I.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline from an Accredited College or University. Engineering Degrees are preferred to be in one of the following Engineering Disciplines: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Petroleum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Knowledge of general confidential information policies, procedures, and regulations that governs employee and employer confidentiality.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
Mental and Physical Requirements
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to use sophisticated computer software programs to perform job functions.
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding workload.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Adequate verbal and written communication with personnel and vendors.
- Must be able proficiently use a PC.
- Must be able to perform the physical aspect of the job.
- This position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week depending on workload.
- Must use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, and standards.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must maintain high levels of honesty and integrity in all aspects of the job.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Performs day to day administrative tasks such as maintain information files and processing paperwork.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships and maintains them over time.
- Must be dependable and reliable to perform all responsibilities for the position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alamo Stanton Yard, 2818 E FM 1212, Stanton, Texas, United States of America