Product Owner (Advanced Repair Technologies)
Ever wondered what it’s like to work in start-up but with an added stability of a bigger organization? Here it is! Advanced Repair Technologies is an exciting and unique division of OEC. We are developing applications with the objective of bringing safety, transparency and trust to the vehicle repair process. The initial focus of the team is to leverage modern technologies and innovation methodologies to provide OEM repair information to repairers in new and novel ways to help enable safe and proper collision repairs
As Product Owner you will be using modern Product Management and Agile methodologies to define, prioritize and manage the Product backlog with a Krakow based development team, incubating and implementing continuous improvement opportunities, working with the Product Team to conduct discovery and validation experiments to help de -risk and prioritize the product roadmap. We value a strong sense of ownership, specifically people who are able to turn intentions into high quality actions, decisions and deliverables that will help us bring the product to market and promote a culture of innovation.
At OEC you will:
- Maintain a well-groomed product backlog
- Achieve the objectives of the product vision by prioritizing needs, anticipating customer requests, and evaluating product progress.
- Own the product roadmap: Translates and deconstructs initiatives into smaller, clearly-defined feature sets and collaborates with Product Managers to prioritize various feature sets into releasable products.
- Produce clear and effective user stories with clearly-defined acceptance criteria to create and prioritize Product Features.
- Proactively collect feedback from users, customers, and dealers for direction in future enhancements.
- Document process workflows to clearly articulate product requirements.
- Partner with UI / UX team to develop wireframes and UI / UX design.
- Partner with Tech Leads in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Advise customer-facing teams of new product releases and ensures that documentation is accurate and reflected in internal and external stakeholder documentation (such as Customer Release Notes).
- Assist with the launch planning process to develop respective documentation, communication, and knowledge transfers for internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner closely to review, triage, and provide input into client tickets to aligned products.
- Develop well thought out success criteria for product and feature releases.
- Develop and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch against the success criteria.
- 4 + years of progressively responsible experience in a product role for a SaaS company
- Software background
- Agile/Scrum fluency
- Demonstrated ability to interface with key customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, business acumen, and presentation abilities
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing relationships, handling multiple priorities, and doing high collaboration across teams of moderate to complex projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Able to articulate the “why” to the engineering team and, together with engineering leadership, fosters a sense of empowerment and innovation to achieve the goal
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and act on opportunities for improvement in process or products
- Job Family Product
- Pay Type Salary
- Kraków, Poland