Logistics Invoicing Resolution Specialist
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp is looking for a Logistics Invoicing Resolution Specialist to join its Package Truck business unit in Kennesaw, GA. The individual in this role will answer questions and resolve discrepancies for our customers regarding their weekly invoices; analyze the information being provided by the customer to provide answers in the most effective way; utilize all available tools and complete thorough research to resolve issues; and communicate effectively with all departments when issues have been identified and notify them of necessary actions to resolve.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of Logistics related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation documents, terminology, and principles is strongly preferred.
- Strong oral communication skills, particularly when dealing with a variety of people and situations over the phone and in email.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to research errors and recommend corrective actions.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments as necessary to resolve issues.
- Portray a performance level that exemplifies a solid and committed work ethic.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Kennesaw, GA, USA