At Odyssey, we believe high expectations are the key to everything. When we strive to become better than what we are, everything around us becomes better, too. Odyssey strives to foster an environment that allows employees to develop new ideas and thrive. With our advanced technology, global network and integrated processes, we regularly break new ground for clients and are able to offer logistics careers that cultivate successful professionals and develop existing talent.
Our team is comprised of logisticians, engineers, technicians and supply chain experts, as well as professionals in other administrative and specialized areas who work at multiple locations across the United States, as well as in our international operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.odysseylogistics.com
An experienced Forklift Mechanic is wanted to maintain and repair forklifts within a busy multiple warehouse environment. All warehouse buildings are in Denver, CO or nearby suburbs. Valid driver’s license is required.
Responsibilities / Experience includes but not limited to:
· Maintaining/repairing Liquid Propane Gas forklifts, repairing forklift attachments, rebuilding engines.
· Maintain dock levelers, other mechanical warehouse equipment.
· Perform welding & hydraulics.
· Electrical and building maintenance experience.
· Create organized maintenance schedules and check lists for all forklifts for all warehouses (In Denver/Aurora, CO Area)
· Work with warehouse Supervisors for coordination of repairs.
· Check/repair all lifts and prioritize repairs.
· Order parts, maintain critical parts inventory, and verify the receipt of parts.
· Contain costs by using warranties, evaluating service and parts options.
· Organized and detailed record keeping is necessary.
· Maintain an exceptionally clean and safe work environment.
· Certified Safety record.
· Commute between all warehouses to check/repair lifts and be able to coordinate the movement of forklifts to the warehouse where they’re needed.
· Must have basic computer knowledge with email, Microsoft Excel, Google docs.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Choice of medical plans with FSA, HRA and HSA options;
- Company-paid dental and life/disability Plans;
- 401K with company match;
- Preferred vendor discounts;
- Work-life balance
No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Odyssey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements Odyssey complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Job Start Date Monday, June 27, 2022
- Denver, CO, USA