Linden Bulk Transportation (LBT), established in 1982, provides safe, reliable bulk truck and intermodal transport across North America. Headquartered in Linden, New Jersey, Linden Bulk Transportation has over 350 power units, 700 trailers and 180 ISO container chassis with lift kits. In addition to its Linden, NJ headquarters, Linden Bulk has facilities in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Louisiana.
The Accounting Clerk will perform administrative, data entry, and other accounting related duties in the Accounts Payable and Account Receivable function.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and distribute reports.
- Perform fuel analysis.
- Prepare or confirm account distribution of invoice and payment data.
- Assist in deposit preparation.
- Help research vendor inquiries and maintain ongoing communications with the vendors.
- Maintain files and other routine accounting duties as assigned.
- Submit payment within customer payment systems.
- Other administrative tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clerical support in an accounting function.
- Familiarity with accounts payables and receivables required.
- Accurate data entry skills, including using 10 key.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity or experience with logistics, metal, transportation, intermodal, and warehousing industries preferred.
- Basic knowledge of General Accounting Principles is a plus.
- Job Family Finance & Accounting
- Pay Type Hourly
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Linden, NJ, USA