Client Services Manager
See yourself at Odyssey.
Join the team as our new Client Services Manager!
Who We Are & Why We’re Hiring
Odyssey Managed Logistics Services (MLS) powers supply chain and freight transportation for manufacturing companies by bringing a full suite of operational support, analytics, and strategic management.
Based in vibrant Charlotte NC, Odyssey MLS is on a journey to constantly innovate logistics. We’re actively recruiting for this key, high profile role in the company because we have experienced tremendous growth and would love for you to join us!
About the Job
The Client Services Manager (CSM) serves as the primary point of contact for the client’s program. This role ensures that continuous improvement and service excellence are executed according to contractual terms, driving value in support of the client’s supply chain and logistics goals.
The CSM is also an accomplished project manager and provides oversight for all phases of the client on-boarding, business process development, procurement strategy, and systems integration. The CSM develops and utilizes project plans and Odyssey’s project methodology through go-live and steady state, and ensures that plans are followed, work is proceeding on schedule, and issues are resolved.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead new client implementations and on-boarding projects that are anywhere from 3 to 9 months in duration.
- Work with existing clients and cross-functional Odyssey teams to identify and implement cost savings and efficiency initiatives.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual business meetings with clients to review performance and help set client goals and strategy.
- Identify potential areas for new Odyssey services and work with senior leadership and commercial teams to present the value proposition.
- Participate in and contribute to Odyssey’s internal strategic initiatives.
- Manage project and engagement scope to ensure that resources and level of effort are appropriately allocated.
We recognize not all applicants have every skill or qualification to match a job description exactly. Odyssey values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets most required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5-years equivalent experience.
- Experience leading complex projects in consulting, enterprise-level/strategic corporate projects, client services, client success.
- Experience structuring, deploying projects and working cross-functionally.
- Ability to establish rapport and work with all levels of a client’s organization, from front-line personnel up to senior management.
- Comfortable presenting to clients.
- Demonstrated success with complex and structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Experience with the tools of our trade: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience in and understanding of domestic freight transportation and logistics management.
This is an in-office role based in Charlotte, NC.
Approximately 10-15% travel is anticipated.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 15
- Required Education High School
- Charlotte, NC, USA