RPM, a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics & Technology, is a solid, quality, and fast-growing diversified transportation company with 9 locations and looking to expand. We have provided customers with quality service for over 36 years and continue to do so today. We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for our location in Kapolei, HI.
The Warehouse Associate’s primary responsibility is to handle the movement of product within the facility. This is accomplished by either making it ready for delivery to our customers or putting away freight received by our customers.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify freight on pallets and sort them correctly by manifest/ customer order.
- Review freight for accuracy.
- Verify shipment counts.
- Locate missing freight.
- Load and unload freight.
- Properly complete the Manifest paperwork related to each piece/pallet of freight.
- Take exceptions on product as necessary- document and take pictures as needed.
- Take inventory of trailers in the yard on a daily basis.
- Assist in pre-loading of bob-tail trucks.
- Maintenance of forklift as needed.
- Pre-trip and post-trip forklift before/after use on a daily basis and advise of any problems with the equipment.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- General warehouse maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Hazardous Material – Company Certified
- Fork Lift – Company Certified
The job physical demands do (and/or) can include constant and repetitive actions involving:
- Standing, Sitting, Stooping, Walking, Lifting, and Reaching
- Lifting overhead 5-60 pounds during loading and unloading
- Carrying freight 5-50 pounds, 5-50 feet
- Pushing and/or pulling weights on pallet jacks to capacity of pallet jack up to and in excess 2500 pounds.
- Climbing on and off forklifts.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Kapolei, HI, USA