PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com.
We’re looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to advance the My KONAMI Slots free-to-play app. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in developing for Unity and be fluent in Unity’s various features and tools. You will work with a team of developers to help create features and build exciting slot games!
This is a remote position for residents in TX, CA, and NV.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and bring our exciting games to even more fans worldwide.
- Serve as a major contributor to game title software development.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, artists, testers and product managers.
- Ensure quality, deliver to design and product plans.
- Analyze technical requirements to establish feasibility, timelines, and schedules.
- Formulate and design encapsulated software systems.
- Analyze new technologies and contributes to our technical vision.
- Work with other departments as needed to resolve live issues.
- Test and optimize on various hardware.
- Integrate third-party SDKs to meet various business needs.
- Integrate and test software for releases.
- Mentor less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Unity continuous integration.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Working knowledge of mobile dependency management.
- 6+ years of experience in Unity software development.
- Understanding of Unity’s Data-Oriented Technology Stack and emerging features.
- Experience with creating Unity Packages.
- Experience with Lua.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile frameworks.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health benefit coverage for you and your dependents
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401K plan and stock options
- Flexible vacation policy
- Great downtown Austin location with extensive nearby dining options and vibrant nightlife
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Catered lunches multiple times per week
- Snacks and drinks available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
- An open, collaborative workspace
- Commuter benefits program
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.