Administrative Support 2
Responsibilities include providing clerical and administrative support to the winery operation by greeting Customer/Visitors, answering phone, assisting export drivers, processing BOL’s for both export and bulk loads, creating labels and preparing sample bottles of wine to ship to customers, oversee all mailings USPS, UPS, DHL, and FEDEX and tracking. Interface with other departments as needed Lab, Wine Making, Compliance and the entire Cutler team to maintain and ensure compliance with site regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with all personnel, vendors, contractors, and peers in a team environment.
- Correspond and/or communicate with Export customer’s proof of delivery.
- Responsible, receiving and shipping, with the ability to complete BOL’s in JDE daily.
- Responsible for 5100’s, KPI, Tax Liability and Shipment Summary
- Responsible for preparing sample labels, and shipping Fed Ex, UPS, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours dependent on shipping schedules.
- Follow up with the forwarders on all OBOL’s.
- Meet all compliance deadlines and follow through with all documentation.
- Support and assist administration team with all projects as needed.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Log all Safety and Sanitation Audit information in Teams.
- Responsible for all office supply inventory.
- Responsible for all shipping material inventory
- Perform safety and/or sanitation inspections as assigned.
- Support and model all company procedures and policies.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older at time of hire
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be able to drive for the organization.
- Must have a well-developed attention to detail, including ability to keep accurate records.
- Excellent computer skills, Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English, comprehend, and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to pass all applicable testing.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group Core Values of Long-Term Sustainable Value Creation, while being Relentlessly Entrepreneurial, with Empowered People who are Responsible and Trustworthy and keep them in mind when making all decisions.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Working environment may be both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to related equipment and noise levels.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the storeroom environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry weights of up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies.
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Administrative Support
- Job Function Cross-Fun
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- The Wine Group, 38558 Road 128, Cutler, California, United States of America