IT Manager - Manufacturing
IT Manager, Supply Chain and Manufacturing applications provides expertise, direction, and support to ERP applications users in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Product Data Management, Operations, Bottling and Logistics. This role is responsible for smooth running of business operations in the above said areas and is a focal point for the key stakeholders in these areas for enterprise applications development, configuration, and support. This role is eligible for remote work.
- Provide primary support of JD Edwards software and its interfaces in support of smooth functioning of Supply Chain Management, Product Data Management, Operations, Manufacturing/Bottling and Logistics teams.
- Provide functional requirements to IT development team in support of application development and enhancements.
- Lead implementation activities for systems needs in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Product Data Management, Operations, Bottling and Logistics
- Be a partner to key stakeholders in the above said functional areas in process improvements, training and change management.
- Work closely with other members of IT team to have cohesive set of solutions in support of business requirements.
- There are no direct reports for this position.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of general functions; it does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Expert level knowledge of J.D. Edwards Enterpriseone ERP functional for Manufacturing, PDM, CAM, Planning, Logistics, and warehouse Management.
- Deep understanding of J.D. Edwards Enterpriseone architecture, toolset, and development practices.
- Good understanding and at least 5 years of experience in using J.D.Edwards toolset including OMW,, FDA, RDA, JDeveloper, NER, C/C++, BSFN, and BI Publisher
- Expert level knowledge and at least 5 years of hands-on experience troubleshooting complex application issues.
- Team-oriented individual able to effectively work with a cross functional team in IT.
- Team-oriented individual able to work effectively with cross section of non-IT personnel.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills. Development and design skills with the ability to transform user requirements to high level program specifications and to communicate effectively with end users throughout the process. Project leadership experience in the areas of functional design, technical design, and technical development.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and SQL database utilities.
- Support and model all company procedures and policies.
- Embrace and demonstrate The Wine Group’s Values: Long-Term Sustainable Value Creation, Relentlessly Entrepreneurial, Empowered People, and Responsible and Trustworthy.
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family General IT
- Job Function IT
- Pay Type Salary
- The Wine Group, 4596 S. Tracy Blvd., Tracy, California, United States of America
- United States