Under the direction of the Storeroom Manager, the Storeroom Coordinator performs on-site labor in the storeroom to include receiving, stock location and placement, issuing of parts, inventory control, cycle counts and providing customer service to both internal and external customers. Storeroom Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying work orders, kitting, and providing the necessary documentation. Lastly, provide JDE support for generation of PMs/work orders.
- Provide service to Storeroom customers as needed. This includes Storeroom window requests or email communication.
- Perform all receiving of purchased material, including item and quantity receipt verification, system entry, stocking, issuing, and locating inventory by utilizing JDE ERP system.
- Ensure all purchase orders, returns for stock items have appropriate documentation
- Generate Preventative Maintenance work orders as required for maintenance mechanics.
- Collaborate with Maintenance Planners on strategy, plan, and execution of the preventative maintenance program.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Technicians, researching parts application capabilities and process use.
- Challenge patterns of waste and inefficiency. Develop methods of improving the system.
- Perform cycle counts on a schedule provided by the Manager – full storeroom cycle count must be completed twice per year.
- Responsible for laying out the storeroom and building shelves, creating bins, drawers, etc.
- Maintain system
- Understand stock levels, order points, and usage.
- Pick up and deliver parts as required using company vehicle
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be 18 or older at time of hire
- AA degree in Business Administration is desired or a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experienced in manufacturing maintenance purchasing, inventory control management, preventative maintenance, shipping and receiving with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Must be able to prioritize and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and work well within a group
- Proficient in MS Office, JD Edwards, and barcode software a plus
- Must have a clean driving record for using company vehicle as required
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Provide good verbal and written communications to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team/crew environment, adherence to all safety regulations and operating procedures
- Working environment has exposure to both indoors and outdoors, related warehouse/production equipment, and associated noise levels
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the warehouse/production environment
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Facilities Maintenance
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Wine Group, 17000 E. Highway 120, Ripon, California, United States of America