Client Support Specialist
Do you like helping people?
Do you enjoy challenging yourself and learning new skills?
Do you like working with others to solve problems?
Are you tech savvy?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be for you!
Watermark has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, skilled Client Support Specialist to join our talented team. This role exists within a fast-growing, dynamic environment (currently remote). The Client Support Specialist position is located in Austin, TX (or remote) and is full-time. We offer a fun and collaborative work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the opportunity for long term career growth.
As a member of the Client Support Team, you will provide exceptional customer support via phone, email, and chat for various Watermark products. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in helping to solve the problems our clients may face when utilizing our products.
Our client base includes college students, university administrators, faculty, and bookstore personnel. You must be comfortable speaking with a wide variety of people from different nationalities, backgrounds, and education levels. This role requires strong communication skills and requires interaction with your US based and international colleagues on a constant basis.
If you are a service champion who looks to improve and deliver great service, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver outstanding telephone, email, and chat support to Watermark clients
- Troubleshoot technical questions and issues
- Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions using Salesforce
- Work independently on client requests and internal projects as needed
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives
- Develop expert level knowledge of Watermark products
- Meet all department level KPIs
- 2+ years experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer focused environment
- Experience supporting customers through phone, email, and chat channels
- Ability to perform extensive online research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Be process-driven and possess the ability to make suggestions about departmental improvements
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Four-year college degree
- Articulate communication (written and verbal) skills
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and comfortable with Mac (Apple products)
- Experience troubleshooting basic to advanced computer issues
- Experience working in K-12 or higher education a plus
- Enjoyment of talking to people on the phone a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Sense of humor!
Shift: Full Time- Monday-Thursday 11am-8pm CT and Fridays 9am-6pm CT
Reporting to: Client Support Manager
*Please include a cover letter and resume.*
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- HSA and FSA with company contribution
- Dependent Care Account
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Life/AD&D coverage
- Employee and family assistance program
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company contribution
- Voluntary pet insurance
- Sweat Equity Program
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Well-being days
- Sick time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule and remote work options
- Family bonding leave
- New Baby Stipend
- Affinity Groups
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Sit-stand desk
- Monthly stipend for home office supplies
- Employee referral incentive
- Calm App. subscription
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA