Director/Sr. Director of Operations
- Partner closely with Watermark Revenue Leaders to drive go to market strategies, and collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and Product Practices to achieve our growth goals.
- Set overall vision and foster a culture of innovation in RevOps practices, tooling, and methodologies that help our revenue teams succeed in accelerating Watermark’s growth trajectory.
- Guide and develop an impact-driven, innovative revenue operations team that embraces data-driven decision making. Ensure employee satisfaction through consistent communication, feedback and career development, and a sense of purpose and community.
- Create and optimize go to market strategies, and cohesive processes, systems and infrastructure that drive productivity and efficiency.
- In conjunction with revenue leadership, develop, align and implement regional and/or territory assignments and sales plans, and deploys sales quotas and compensation plans.
- Oversee Revenue planning and goaling, including capacity planning, coverage and rules of engagement within the selling organization.
- Identify and assess critical strategic needs, and partner to translate them into actionable improvements to achieve ARR goals. Focus on durability of operational processes and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses to deepen our understanding of revenue and growth performance.
- Partner with Marketing to develop strategies to drive pipeline and conversion. Monitor performance and drive actions that accelerate conversion from lead to deal.
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to guide and lead programs that elevate the development of our salespeople and sales leadership talent.
- Partner with the Watermark data strategy team to inform and collaborate across functions to develop an analytics strategy and roadmap to achieve our customer acquisition and expansion strategy.
- Lead strategic initiatives and support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, and strategic planning as needed.
- 10+ years of experience and proven success in go-to-market strategy and operations roles across the revenue funnel in SaaS environments.
- Proven track record of leading change management, excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify the complex and effectively interface at all levels.
- Passion for leading people, including the ability to work with diverse skill sets; and proven success building, coaching and developing high performing teams.
- Resilient and resourceful individual that enjoys leading teams to solve complex problems.
- Quick learner who is naturally curious and thrives in the face of the unexpected, ambiguity, and change.
- Cares deeply about culture and values and can be a steward for transparency, collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness, impact and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and actions.
- Ability to translate business objectives to actionable and measurable strategies.
- Ability to form solid cross-functional relationships and influence others to drive to a common goal.
- Strong work ethic and customer service mentality.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Family Bonding Leave
- Sick Leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement through UHC
- Health insurance plans
- HAS/FSA (Dependent Care FSA )
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Short term disability
- 401 K with company matching
- Calm subscription
- Employee referrals incentive
- Affinity Groups
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA