- Represent the company as the Watermark solution expert in the sales process.
- Develop & execute an effective regional sales plan to achieve sales goals.
- Deliver consistent sales results against monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Effectively prospect and generate new customer leads.
- Develop a long-term view of client strategic objectives and business model and how Watermark’s solutions support their goals and objectives.
- Seek out and deliver on opportunities to grow existing business within a client organization.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and demonstrations, answer technical questionnaires, and define pilots/proofs of concept.
- Represent Watermark at trade-shows and conferences.
- Conduct consultative product demonstrations for higher education faculty and administration.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Contact key clients and prospects on a regular basis to build strong relationships.
- Exercise excellent judgment in qualifying and prioritizing prospects.
- Map and align Watermark’s functional solutions to prospects’ needs.
- Communicate prospects' requirements and needs for the Product team.
- Minimum 3-5 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling technology in higher education strongly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Proven track record in new sales (within educational technology or SaaS preferred)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High level of integrity
- In-depth understanding of the higher education assessment market is a plus
- Occasional travel may be required – this is not a heavy travel position (client visits, industry events, company meetings)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- HSA and FSA with company contribution
- Dependent Care Account
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Life/AD&D coverage
- Employee and family assistance program
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company contribution
- Voluntary pet insurance
- Sweat Equity Program
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Well-being days
- Sick time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule and remote work options
- Family bonding leave
- New Baby Stipend
- Affinity Groups
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Sit-stand desk
- Monthly stipend for home office supplies
- Employee referral incentive
- Calm App. subscription
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,800 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA
- New York, NY, USA