Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
SIGN ON BONUS STARTING AT $1,000.00 BENEFITS AVAILABLE DAY 1
Do you want to:
- enjoy a better quality of life working in a small town like Spencer, TN.
- use your passion for details - big and small
- strengthen and fasten the world together by helping a team that designs leading edge products for tomorrow's next generation transportation systems
- enjoy using your skills to help find solutions to challenging opportunities
- work in a family oriented atmosphere
- have room for growth and opportunity
Does this sound like you? If yes, then let's get into the fine print...
JOB DESCRIPTION Machine Operator
GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE JOB
This machine operator position requires the operation and/or basic set-up of manufacturing equipment with moderate direction or supervision. The incumbent will possess and demonstrate the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards. Continuous Improvement of processes and products are an ongoing function of this position. You will be running machine 12575 on 3 shift.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
List in order of importance the principal duties and responsibilities of the job:
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
*Factory conditions vary but machines give off heat, smoke/mist, and some locations have heat treat furnaces that may increase the temperature inside of buildings.
*All equipment has moving mechanical parts.
*Machine operators must work with oils and other chemicals in the manufacturing of parts and in cleaning of work areas.
*Because wiring is present, there is some minor risk of electrical shock while operating equipment.
*When in operation, machines will vibrate, as will the feeding systems of some equipment.
*Hearing protection is required PPE due to consistent decibel levels present when equipment is operating.
Make notes on the specific job duties that require the physical demands selected above:
*Standing/walking required to perform machine setup/operation, material handling, and data recording.
*Sitting may be required to perform some machine operation and data recording.
*Gripping/handling/fine finger movements are required for machine setup/operation, mechanical adjustments, gaging of parts, housekeeping, and control/switch operation.
*Reaching, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching are physical requirements associated with setting up and operating equipment.
*Talking and hearing may be necessary to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors; as well as to hear alarms, pages, and machine noises.
*Pulling/pushing of parts on wheeled devices may reach a weight of 300 pounds.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
All employees shall:
- Grupo de puestos Machine Oper - Semi Skilled
- Función del puesto MNF - Manufacturing
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Spencer, 502 INDUSTRY DR, SPENCER, Tennessee, Estados Unidos de América