GM Maintenance Front Line Leader- Pulp
Supervise the Pulp Repairs and Wood Yard Repairs crews, responsible for maintenance and repair of Digester, Bleach Plant, Recaust, Wood Yard, and associated equipment. The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and coordinate daily and weekly schedules. The individual must possess strong interpersonal skills to work with hourly employees and other mill leaders, as well as administering the collective bargaining agreement.
This position is expected to manage the safety and daily activities of the above groups as well as facilitate continuous improvement of responsible programs to increase mill reliability and drive down cost. Additionally the position will ensure adequate communication between these groups and impacted Operations.
- Utilize the Manufacturing Work System (MWS) process
- Effectively manage available resources on daily basis through efficient planning and scheduling activities
- Effectively manage and improve engagement of direct reports
- Continually assess training needs of crew members in order to provide learning opportunities
- Respond appropriately to off-shift, off-day and maintenance shift problems
- Manage overtime at or less than mill goal
- Communicate appropriately to ensure operations is knowledgeable of maintenance activities through the daily and weekly planning meetings
- Ensure daily schedule and weekly plans are posted
- Work with operating department to maintain optimum operating conditions and working relations.
- Utilize maintenance metrics to achieve crew goals
- Participate in RCFA process
- Promoting integrated work between mechanical and electrical craftspeople
- Utilize SAP PM and Business Warehouse reporting to improve and update work procedures and preventive maintenance activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Grupo de puestos Manufacturing
- Función del puesto Mill Only
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Ticonderoga, Nueva York 12883, EE. UU.